All Courses Offered
- Functional Skills Maths at level 1 and level 2
- Functional Skills English at level 1 and level 2
- Functional Skills ICT and level 1 and level 2
Adult Care Worker
The level 2 Diploma in Adult Care is for those working an adult care sector. They are the front-line staff who help adults with care and support needs to achieve their personal goals and live as independently as possible.
or funding details please contact us so we can discuss the best options for you.
Lead Adult Care Worker
The level 3 Diploma in Adult Care is suitable for those working in adult care and have responsibility for providing supervision, front-line leadership, guidance and direction for others.
For funding details please contact us so we can discuss the best options for you.
Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care
The Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care is suitable for learners who work in the health and social care in adult settings and want to develop their skills and knowledge in order to demonstrate competence in a range of roles.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care
This qualification is intended for those working as a Senior or Deputy Manager within the Health and Social Care Sector.
RQF Short courses
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines (RQF).
- Level 3 Certificate in Dementia
- Level 2 Award in Dementia Awareness (RQF).
- Level 3 Award in Awareness of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 (RQF).
- Contact the centre for more courses